Wednesday, March 21, 2012

We’re always looking. It’s human nature to want to be found.


Ryan O'Connell, How To Get Rejected By Your Crush


his most acute article yet. it's my life buoy these days - thought catalog. 


in other earth-shattering news, i'm very pleased with my new loans from the library. whatever singapore's faults may be, its library system is inviolable. 


i'd spent all day at work feeling bitter and longing to come home to expel it all out through writing but i'm not in the mood for inspiration. i'm in the mood to be mollycoddled and told there's nothing wrong with me. i am angry. i am bitter. i wish i could simply have all the wonderful books in the world drop into my lap and they'd be ones that i instantly love and they'd tell me that despite this, despite all the crap that has transpired, they'd be my temporary refuge from solitude's insanity. a temporary refuge is better than no refuge at all. 





No comments:

Post a Comment